Monday, April 23, 2012

Just bought a card off the block. Let me know if it was part of a trade. Nothi...

Just bought a card off the block. Wasn't really looking for it, but when I searched for another player it came up. It was the only one up, and I am not sure if he was meant to go up for buy it now or not. Been about 10 minutes now and haven't received a message. Not sure if it was part of a trade. Let me know. I have never "sniped" a card and I would hate it if someone sniped mine.|||yeah, that was my.................................... pb beason|||Nah wasn't a Beason...or even a PB card.|||srry, meant playoff mangold|||If it's been 10 minutes, you're good. Don't worry about it. It doesn't take that long for someone to find your gamertag and message you about it.|||yup. your card.|||


srry, meant playoff mangold


Dude are you just trying to guess a card that you want in hopes that it might be the one I bought? I said it was'nt a major card. I searched and saw it, backed out and waited about 10-15 seconds, searched again it it was still there so I bought it. Not a big card but there were no more up. I guess someone was selling for max since it has been like 15 minutes and I have not gotten a message.|||lol, yea. btw, it was my elite revis |||what was it?|||Well I guess it's in the clear. It was a Playoff Suggs 95 OVR. I was looking to see if any of the lower guys were up for cheap and he was up for max (99k). Then I backed out and went back in and he was still there. I guess it's prolly not that great of a deal considering there will prolly be a bunch on the block in the next few days.

Now no one come in here and go... "Hey that was my Suggs!@#@!" Although I got a feeling bros15p will be all over it. |||That's a pretty good deal compared to what I got him for dude lol. I paid 240k for him earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment