Monday, April 23, 2012

Quitting MUT 11/Selling my entire team...xbox/prices inside

pm me if you want card. all deals will be done this weekend. some prices are flexible.

Leg Favre-300k
Elite AP-200k
Leg LT-200k
Ryan Clady-300k
Jahri Evans-125k
Leg Bailey-600k
ASO-300k
Ed Reed-110k
Elite Polp-110k
Dallas Clark-100k
Vernon Davis-100k
PB Merrimen-100k
|||if ur really quitting, u would post these 4 min|||why are u quitting? u have such a good team now|||your telling me to post them for min but im gonna buy a ton of ultimate packs and see what i get|||Thanks for giving back my Jason Taylor . Lol this kid is pathetic .|||


your telling me to post them for min but im gonna buy a ton of ultimate packs and see what i get


y, ur quiting anyway? y give coins back to ea instead of helpin out some users. if u ever feel like being a good guy, i would love the bailey for a better price|||


your telling me to post them for min but im gonna buy a ton of ultimate packs and see what i get


THATS NOT QUITTING|||bump|||bump

No comments:

Post a Comment