Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spotted: MCagan making it rain on moores twitter

Mcagan904

@Donny_Moore dude u need to fix this *, its getting pathetic. You call yourselves professional yet your'e anything but

lmaoo!!! <3


you know you love me

xoxo gossip girl|||lol he's my roommate and he told me everything he was posting he's so funny|||haha thanks for the recognition man, im just tired of this bullcrap without any sign that theyre trying to do anything to fix it|||Totally agree with MCagen & I would have Tweeted pretty much the same thing to both of those pricks if I didn't think Twitter was stupid & wasn't to lazy to make one to Tweet at a bunch of people who I'm almost positive don't give a F U C K anymore about their product. It's the same old story with Madden. We all love it & know it's a great game but it has a lot of shortcomings that EA seems unwilling to do anything about because they have no competition. This isn't the first time people have lost cards or coins & EA has done nothing about it. It really makes me laugh, how they try to pawn it off on MS & tell us to complain to them. I can't even remember the last time XBOX Live's server went down but with MUT it's at least once or twice a week & then you get the * that's going on right now. I'm really convinced that EA's worst servers are devoted to Madden (especially MUT) because they have no competition. Not to mention this is easily the most unorganized & unmoderated forum I've ever seen & certainly ever posted on. I wonder if enough people wrote a petition to the NFL about EA's product would they be so quick to sell exclusive rights to EA again? Don't get me wrong I love Madden & would probly stick with it even if there was another NFL game out there but a little competition never hurt anyone. That's how you get better. That's a founding aspect of what this & all games & sports are about. That just leads us back then to why doesn't EA want to get better? Because they have exclusive rights & are more concerned (as it seems is the case with most businesses theses days) about money then they are about their customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment